Image of a binder opened to the fifth section entitled AWSN Resources. On the open binder page is a piece of notebook paper with bulleted text.
- Exceptional Family Member Program (E F M P). This program offers information about local organizations, support groups, referrals, resource assistance, and non-clinical case management services for families with special needs.
- Relocation Assistance Program (RAP). The installation RAP is the primary resource for all general relocation information.
- Deployment Support Program. This program provides assistance throughout the deployment cycle.
- Personal Financial Management (P F M) Program. To assist service members and their families in planning and controlling their financial future, the Department of Defense provides financial information, training, and counseling.
- Family Advocacy Program (F A P) This program sponsors activities and services including public awareness briefings, individual and couples counseling, crisis intervention, victim advocacy, support groups, stress management, and other well-being workshops.
- Adults with Special Needs (A W S N) Guide.
The military lifestyle is unique, filled with opportunities, benefits, and support systems for both service members and their families. Military life also comes with unique challenges. While being a military family member may not always be easy, there are programs and services available to help. Some resources are listed on screen. You can read more about these and other resources in the Adults with Special Needs guide. Also be sure to visit the Resources section at the bottom of the screen.