Image of a tablet computer screen with six selectable navigation icons along the bottom. Introduction video plays in the screen center.
- 'I've received orders for an overseas duty stattion. Will my child with special needs lose benefits?'
- 'I have TRICARE, but that doesn't cover all my child's medical and support needs. Are there any programs to help?'
- 'The process seems so complex. Where can I turn for help?'
- 'A friend who also has a child with special needs thought my family might be eligible for government benefits - are we?'
- 'Is my child eligible for some of these programs? How do I know which ones?'
- 'S S I, S S D I, Medicaid, Medicare - they all seem the same. What's the difference?'
- 'My application was denied. I think they made a mistake. Can I appeal it?'
- 'My doctor mentioned waivers for community-based care but I don't understand what that entails.'
- 'Medicaid sent me an extra check last month. That will really help pay the bills! Do you think they will catch their error and want it back?'